Saturday 19 April 2008

Meh.

First post of the new domain, hurrah.
[Not entirely sure if I have a general excitement for it all just yet.]

So I've recently gotten into Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar. Bought the gold edition, which came with a 45 day free trial (which was nice).
Recently, I've been noticing a change in my general attitude and views. I'm not sure why, to be honest.
I'm 19, and I'm pretty darn sure that I finished puberty many years ago. Late teen phase? *shrug*
I would've given an assumption that I'm subconciously masking unhappiness by forcing myself to appear bright and such, I "would've", meaning that it just doesn't make sense anymore. I 'actually' feel more happy.

I'm confusing myself.

I guess it could be that I'm leaning away from being an adolescent bent on fits of anger from time to time.
[But that's just crazy talk]

So enough about my mindless psychoanalysis.
Tomorrow I may be ordering my ear stretcher things, this time going up to 3mm. Big step, sure, seeing as I'm just 2mm at the moment (skipping a size), though I stretched my left ear lobe by over 1mm, and that was pierced with a gun when I was around 10. The more you stretch, the more easier it is to stretch (or so I've heard).
By that proven theory, it should work out much better.

I've run out of things to say.. Well, until tomorrow I suppose.
Toodles.

No comments: